Marco Anthony, “The Graphics Fox”
Co-founder of CueFox, specializing in Web and Graphics Design.
My background is in I.T. with a focus on design and Client Relations and am a former Customer Services Director at TodaysCampus.com and Customer Services Manager at a Computer Manufacturer.
What I really enjoy is creating websites that reflect the client’s uniqueness. We don’t do cookie-cutter sites; we build sites that represent YOU.
As a counsellor, my focus is empowering people to be who they want to be and I transition that into my work at CueFox. Your website and the aesthetic presentation thereof isn’t just another home for your business, it’s built around you because that’s what your customers and clients really connect with.
If you have an idea for a logo or other graphical design project, feel free to use our contact form or send me a direct email to Marco@CueFox.com.
- BSc. (Hons) Psychology
- Post-graduate Diploma in Management
- Certificate in Management
- Diploma in Counselling and Spiritual Care (accredited by the University of West of Scotland) SCQF Level 8.
- Certificate of Continuing Professional Development in Counselling & Spiritual Care (2013) issued by The Institute of Counselling
- Certified Health and Wellness Specialist Level I & II (2014/5)
- Native English and Italian speaker
Debbie Hill, “The Social Media Fox”
My background is a mix of technology and holistic health practice.
At CueFox, I am the Quality Assurance & “Social Media Fox”. I am also part of the team that delivers Content Writing and Editing, so if you need a piece written, re-written or edited for your website, either as a single project or an ongoing process, just write to us at CueFox and let us take care of that for you.
I have always had an interest in living holistically, which brought me to making and selling my own skincare range using only natural and organic ingredients along with working in the health and wellness field.
Outside of the natural health field, I have worked in Customer Relations and Social Media as an On-line Community Manager for an education platform.
I love being part of this amazing CueFox team and watching it grow.
Follow me on Twitter @CueFoxCreative or message me personally through our contact form or by emailing me directly at Debbie@CueFox.com.
- Certified Health and Wellness Counsellor Level I (International School of Detoxification 2013) Port Charlotte, Florida
- Certified Health and Wellness Counsellor Level II (International School of Detoxification 2014 and 2015) Port Charlotte, Florida
- Perspectives on Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) (Open University UK 2006) www.open.ac.uk
Nichlas Brandon, “The Code Fox”
Co-Founder of CueFox and serving the team as “The Code Fox”, piecing together all the delicate coding puzzles.
Being somewhat of an altruist at heart, I’ve devoted tremendous time to creating and compiling resources that can help others better their lives, particularly within the scope of natural self-care and wellness.
Upon realizing how many people could be reached through the online world, and how I, along with a great team (go CueFox!), could help other people reach their target demographics, I knew that web development and web design was an exciting and rewarding field I needed to get into.
I am forever a student of web technology and look forward to being part of helping you create a successful online space.
- Certified Health and Wellness Specialist 1st Tier, International School of Detoxification (December 27th, 2011)
- Certified Health and Wellness Specialist 2nd Tier, International School of Detoxification (May 3rd, 2013)
- Certified Lymphologist and Ambassador for Health and Peace, International Academy of Lymphology (August 14th, 2014)